Thursday, October 23, 2008

Team Johnson




This picture of Isaiah was taken yesterday. Broderick and I make a comment almost daily about his hair. It's so straight and blond and thin and wild. It's about that time when a first haircut would be appropriate, but we'd be cutting those curls and as much as I know that they would grow back, I'm not ready to say goodbye to them just yet. Noah got to see Jenn and Jonathan this past weekend. Jenn is so helpful with the kids and always a delight to be around. Noah adores her and my dad thinks she's the cats meow. I like her because she likes Ice Tea, wine, cheese and massages.. but not the Korean kind! Noah finally grew into the jacket that Gigi bought her. Actually Gigi was the first person that Noah called by name other than mommy, daddy and nana.

No comments: