Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beach Babies




Again from the Inkwell - my favorite beach on the planet - not because the water is crystal clear, nope this place is a little murky. Nor does the Inkwell have a beach with sand like velvet, but it does have the softest surf and the kids can play and I don't have to worry about them being pulled out to sea. Noah and Isaiah could spend the day at the beach. Every time we decide to go to the beach I curse myself for not packing the night before or for not having a better system - but the moment we get everything unpacked, the kids lubed up with sunblock and the blankets unfolded, I wish I did it more and start to dream of a mommyhood where I take them to the beach every Friday morning. I do a lot or dreaming, not much sleeping and very little sitting.

No comments: