Thursday, October 23, 2008

Driving for Change



This is from a few months back. We were in our rent-a-car on ship heading back to Mass from the Vineyard. Both the kids love to wrangle their way our of the car seat (once it's been unbuckled) and jump into the front. Noah likes to push all the buttons, which can be tricky the next time you start the car. Isaiah, on the other hand, likes to drive - boys!!! He also has started pushing his hot wheels around the house and making car sounds with them. He loves balls, animals, food, cars, books and his mommy. He calls me mama and calls Broderick Daddy. He has eight teeth and the cutest, fat, square, Flinstone feet ever. Noah's feet are long ad skinny and she has big Broderick toes that she always asks me if I want to eat. She also thinks it's very funny to tell me that I have toe jam in my hair. On our way back from preschool she immediately takes off her shoes and tries to tease me with her toes. She also likes to roll down the window and pretended she's going to stick her feet out the window and perhaps a bird, a monster or a tiger will eat her toes. After she tires of that she tells me about the toe jam in my hair. Today she hummed at her highest pitch and loudest voice, the Little Mermaid song. We then pretended that daddy was King Trinton.

Dang, my windows were just shacking - I think a helicopter just landed on my roof. Or maybe it's ET.

No comments: