Thursday, October 23, 2008

Groceries and chil-ren




I wish I could say that I take the kids to the grocery store every time, but I'm just not that stable or that talented. I usually go on Monday mornings and take Isaiah while Noah has her Spanish lesson. Sometimes though I get into something and miss my awake window with Isaiah and leave them both with Delmy. I enjoy going with the kids - it takes four times as long, and I usually have to do some yelling, and on bad days a little pinch to get Noah to sit down, but I get to talk to them and I see them take in the other people and all the colorful items in the store. Noah ALWAYS wants to sit in the front and it's ALWAYS an issue, but sometimes she gets her turn and Isaiah sits on and eventually cracks all the chips. One time when Noah was in the back of the basket I noticed she had eaten the whole pint of blueberries.

No comments: