Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clean Teeth



Noah's first dental examine. The receptionist at our dentist, Lorie, who I love and happens to be Italian suggested that I take Noah to one of my visits so she could see me get my teeth cleaned and checked before she had her first visit. It was a brilliant idea. We talked about my visit on the drive over, and I told her what they were going to do in terms like, "tickle my teeth to get them clean." She was so excited and anxious that when I was done she asked if it was her turn and was disappointed when I told her she had to wait until we came back. She asked several times before we went back and was such a champ on her big day. She help her mouth open oh so wide, as you can see, and watched Dora on the TV. I was very proud of her and her beautiful smile. I'm in disbelief about how fast she is growing and I love that she brushed her own teeth. She has a variety of toothbrushes depending on her mood and always finished up her brush with a big cup of water from the sink - which sometime leads to a 3 am potty or a 3:30am bath and pee pee sheets. She comes in after she brushes her teeth and shows me how clean they are and lets me smell her breath. Isaiah also has a few pulsating tooth brushes and once he gets one of them into his hands he carries it around the house brushing his teeth until you sure the batteries are going to run out. And then he wails when you take it away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello man! nice site keep it up.