Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yesterday - She's still into everything


She's potty trained. Offically! She doesn't mind being called a big girl, and she loves her pink "cho-nes," spanish for panties. It's been about a week and I actually can't believe she is out of diapers. It's bitter sweet. She's growing and I sometimes find it hard to let go of her as a baby.

Noah watches me ut on my make-up, when I wear make-up. I often pretend I am putting it on her and brush her face with the blush brush or hold the mascara out to the tips of her crowded lashes. I try to keep the house as "Noah Safe" as possible. Meaning I have created an environment where it takes her at least a few minutes to realy get into something. BUT, I forgot about my make-up bag. Yes that is mascara on her eyebrows and eyeliner on her lips, (she thought it was lip liner - clever mistake for a to year old.) Anyway I came in and she was as proud as she could be, thinking she looked like a million bucks. I was impressed that she kept the make-up in the general vacinity to where it actually goes. She didn't get it on the sofa on anywhere else. I laughed so hard tears came rolling down my cheeks! I let her wear it for a few hours and wiped it off before we left the house.

No comments: