Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Noah at the Condo in the Marina



This was taken almost a year and a half ago. I can't believe she's as big and grown as she is now. Today when we were in the bathroom I noticed the bathroom door was open and she said, "Oh mommy, you don't want anyone to see your butt." This morning and late afternoon were great motherhood days - but this afternoon she was a beast and I debated running away for a whole 30 seconds!

While Isaiah took his first nap Noah and I played on Noggin.com. If she is behaving, I give her time on the computer to play video games. It's a way for us to sit together and for her to think she's actually doing something on the computer. We play games with the alphapet and numbers and I'm always surprised at how much she understands. Today we visit the creativity center and did a picture for Nana and one for Daddy. We printed them off and she was so proud waiting by the door tonight in her bloomers with the picture in hand when she heard Broderick's truck.

We also got to sit outside and paint. The weather was HOT!!!

The cutest thing Isaiah did today - well, everything he does is cute! He babbles and pulls hair and reaches for us. Tonight he kept trying to stick his fingers in my mouth. Broderick calls him "tick head," cause he thinks he has a big ol head a little skinny body. He a long little string bean!

No comments: