Wednesday, November 7, 2007



This is from Tuesday. I promise to get a better picture next time, dad. I had to show you because Noah is so, so yummy in her tutu. She'll say, "I'm Noah Grace Johnson, I'm two years old and I live in Cali-forn-na and this is my tutu." She has a ballet class once a week and saw hersef in the mirror for the first time and said, "Look I'm a princess." I don't teach her those things, I guess all girls are born with it. She has little pink slippers and everything. When we walk to class she's admired by anyone who sees her - it's the cutest thing you'll ever see. Oh and no, she doesn't dance yet. I think she agreed to it just to wear the tutu.

1 comment:

Brett said...

What a great idea! Although I would like to see more pictures of the Johnson's (and me of course). It's interesting to see the working ons in another family's life and day to day living. Make your blog interesting and make us want to keep coming back each day, like a soap opera. Because we all know how your life is one so keep us informed and laughing. Best wishes! All our love, Brett