Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mid-October 2007



There's no significance to this picture other than it shows how tall my little bean is. And you know it, she's calling her Nana. When she calls Nana, all she does is scream, "Nana." My mom is so patient because Noah will sing and dance and walk around the house talking about a bunch of nothing and her Nana listens to every word!

Today was Tuesday and we went to play pit which is by Noah's ballet class and she played and made all kinds of new friend in that 30 minutes. And then Noah, after only two short sessions, joined her class and participated like she'd been dancing for months. Noah's face glowed and her smile was wide and so dang sweet. She twirled and bowed and skipped and was as happy as she could be. And I will testify that six preschoolers in tutus and ballet slippers is by far the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It was almost a spiritual moment there watching them. It was pure happiness and girly, girl-ness. I giggled and laughed and oohed and aahed myself silly. I am so proud of Noah. She is the youngest in her class and wore her little tutu with pride and did everything she was supposed to - it could melt even the coldest of hearts. She was so proud of herself and wore the tutu the rest of the day, and I let her!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! Glad you joined the bandwagon... Can't wait to read up on your family.

BTW, thanks for the invite to the movie premiere, we will not be able to swing that though. Thanks for the thought. You are sweet.