Thursday, November 8, 2007

Noah & MacKenna at the Park - Nov. 6, 2007



This was taken a few days ago. I so badly wanted to actually take and post a picture from today, but of course when I start using the camera it acts up. I have a bunk charger I bought in New York and it only works half the time, so it didn't charge my battery - so as soon as I find the real deal charger, I'll take some up the day photos.

Noah and MacKenna are playing at a park close to our house in this picture. Unfortunately, there aren't any parks in walking distance - or now that we want to walk to or through to get to. Noah loves slides and could play in the sand the whole day. Tonight when she was taking a bath she pretended to make daddy a birthday cake. Since Ava (a neighbor, Noah's age) had a birthday party, Noah has been pretending to go to a birthday party a few times a week. She sat in the tub with a bucket between her legs and tweezed her fingers together adding ingredients to daddy's birthday cake. She rolls her finger tips together and drops the ever-so-fine ingredients into the mix. She doesn't really say "birthday," its more like "Burthday."

Right now I am making some Vegan cup cakes. Broderick and I ate ourselves silly on yesterday’s chili tonight and are craving something sweet.

No comments: