Monday, February 11, 2008

Zay Zay



This little guy's got a great sense of humor. He still sucks his top lip and blows his tongue. He gives wet kisses to both Broderick and I whenever we let him. Every morning he comes to bed with us so I can TRY and get a little more sleep. As soon as he gets in bed he starts rolling over me, head butting and drooling all over both of us. He squeals and grabs my hair and my nose. Today I installed the new car seats for him in both cars - they're still rear facing but he's outgrown the infant carrier - i don't know when all this time passed. Nobody makes him laugh like his big sister. Today he sat with his daddy while he read a script and just laughed and rolled around the bed. His legs are long and meaty and his skin is like honey, but his feet... stink!

No comments: