Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wiggle Worm



Zay Zay is 8 months old and I swear everyday I will slow down and just stare at him so I can take it all in. I want to burn his 8 month old face and development into my brain. I look back at pictures of him from birth and don't remember him being that small - hasn't he always been a sack of squirming potatoes? We started him on a bottle because last weekend was my first trip away from him. He stayed with my mom while I had a girl's weekend and had one of the best times of my life - but to be honest I have a lot of good times. Tonight I almost peed my pants laughing at Noah knock on the door while Broderick was disposed, she asked, "Are you going poop?" She kept asking and asking and Broderick tried to ignore her, then she asked, Does it stink in there?" Now, to be honest I did prompt her a bit but I has a bast!

No comments: