Monday, September 7, 2009

Today



Today Broderick and I tried to clean out the garage, I say tried because we were naive to think we'd get it done in one day. Anyway, I woke up this morning thinking Ms. Martha was going to be at our house any minute and I would let B keep the kids in bed so I could sneak in the guest room and get a little more sleep to make up for getting home at 1am and than lying awake until 2am thinking about the guy who tried to break into our house while we were gone. Broderick came in with my breakfast. He made me chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite. Ms. Martha never came and we got busy in the garage, The kids played outside. They played in the garage with stuffed animals in Easter baskets whom they called their babies. I was also called the monster and was told to say, "Oh no you can't." after Noah said, "We're going to get away from you." After loosing their water bottles in the garage and climbing over things that were probably a little too dangerous, Noah decided to put on her bathing suit and run around in the water. Isaiah got naked because he doesn't like soggy diapers (I don't remember Noah caring about this.) Once Isaiah got naked, Noah wanted to be naked. He wants to do what she's doing because he thinks she the best thing since breast milk and Noah wants to copy him because he's getting more attention than her or because she doesn't want him having some privlege or thing that she doesn't.

No comments: