Monday, September 7, 2009

Fair



I was thinking about how every time I post a picture of Isaiah or Noah, I immediately go back into my file and look for a shot of the other one. I think it has to do with having a trio of siblings who accused my mom of not being fair. I really try to be fair with my kids. And I see now that my mom didn't have a favorite. I mean she sort of does, even more now that than. She has this special thing for my brother. She never complains about something he's done like she does about me to my sister or to my sister about me. And she worries about him more. But I know now because I'm finally a real adult in the same situation that she never has or never can love one of us more than the other. She might find one of us easier in certain circumstances, but she loves us all the same. The funny thing is that I'm having this thought about "fair" and I realize one of the pictures I just choose was from the fair. Ha.

No comments: