Monday, September 14, 2009

Sonic Boom



So I heard my first sonic boom. Friday afternoon around 6, right as playgroup was ending I went up stairs to get something or check for something on the computer and a all of a sudden a large blast came from outside. I first though I was going to look outside and see that one of the kids had fallen off of something (which doesn't make any sense, but as a mom I'm always worried about danger.) or that maybe one of the kids had kicked a ball into the metal around the water heated that is attached to the house. I looked out the windows and everyone was safe so i forgot all about it until Fanahi mentioned it a few days later. I'm not really sure why I think it's so cool - but I loved having witnessed it. Apparently the space shuttle was supposed to land in FLorida but the weather was bad so it was diverted to right outside of Los Angeles.

No comments: