Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hump Day



Wednesdays are our busiest day. Every day feels pretty busy but Wednesday is the day with the most places we have to be. In the morning Delmy comes around 10:30. Noah has a Spanish lesson while I take Isaiah to his My Gym class. My Gym is like the rest of the mommy and me classes, corny, silly songs, and parents who can't wait to talk baby food, sleep and poop. Isaiah seems to enjoy it. He runs around and crawls though the tubes, and swings. Noah was never into these kinds of classes, eve though we went far more than I go with Isaiah. Everything goes in his mouth which is pretty gross, so I try to distract him with the trampoline and the pit of colorful balls. I see Isaiah as pretty dang perfect, but one this that it true is that he is extremely gentle with other kids. Now he's rough with out dogs, which he adores, and I have about 10 purplish-back bruises on the top of both m arms from those 4 goofy teeth of his - but he is gentle and in amazement of other kids.

After snacks, lunch, naps and more snacks Noah, Isaiah and me head to the mall where Noah takes ballet. Isaiah is a handful for Noah's 45 minute class. I hang all the purses (my own ad the other mom's) up high so he can't rummage through them and talk about discipline, neighborhood break-ins and in-laws with the other mom's in the small waiting room that's more like a closet with grade school benches.

This picture is of the kids after Noah's class in the food court. Noah would ride these all day, if only I had enough quarters and patience.

No comments: