Saturday, July 19, 2008

Early AM Pity Party - Send a can of well rest now!



As I sit here to write this blog Isaiah sits in a diaper full of stinky chunky green goo. I can smell him but I just need 5 more minutes before I find a diaper and wrestle with him and then change him. I'll then have to wash my hands for the 5th time today and it's only 6:30. I've already changed him once, nursed him, gave him a bottle, fed the dogs and am currently doing a load of laundry. Please RSVP for my pity party, as I'm too tired to do mush else right now. I bring up hand washing because I have some sort of skin condition that comes from washing one's hands too often. I have a cream I'm supposed to use, but honestly that's just one more thing to do and one more item to keep track off. So I put off the diaper change so I can sit down for more than a few minutes. I'll be up and outside shortly when "the guys" get here to do the return to Home Depot. I have to count bags of Spec mix, concrete and loose cinder block. If you didn't know, I am a super hero who does everything all day long and I deserve the biggest prettiest medal - but actually I'd take a hostess cupcake from Crumbs or a letter from the president commemorating my service.

Okay, now it's time for me to count my blessings (Noah, Isaiah, Broderick, my family, this house, our country) and change that diaper!

No comments: