Sunday, July 20, 2008

Easy Peezy



It's true what they say about second born children. They make their own way, they create their own fun. I often will look up at the end of the day and wonder what Isaiah has done all day. I even wonder where he's been. He gets into everything, so there's a trail of plastic containers, magnetic letters, and toast crumbs - but he keeps to himself. Unless I have a book, he rarely wants to sit on my lap and play. He loves me deeply and will sit cuddling with me for long stretches, but when he wants to play he has his own agenda. Noah on the other hand tells me frankly, "Mommy talk to me." "Mommy, play with me." "Mommy don't read play with me." "Mommy I want to draw with you." "Mommy I need you." They both need me, but Isaiah needs my attention a little less.

No comments: