Saturday, December 1, 2007

MacEonE



Yesterday's rain made for a clear and perfect morning. I got a quick run/walkie thing in before Broderick left for basketball. Noah woke up this morning asking for cupcakes and was confused and heart broken when she learned that cupcakes are not an acceptable breakfast. Broderick admitted telling her she could have one in the morning. Instead we had oatmeal. Usually she LOVES oatmeal with blueberries and rice milk - but today when comparing the porrage to the cupcakes she had a little breakdown. I had to give her just a dolup of soy cream on top to even it out. She ate her's and then climbed on my lap and ate mine. We colored with markers while I cruised Craig's List for a bed for her. We sat outside and we read the paper together. Well I read and she repated it back to me until she got bored and then hugged the dogs, gave them treats, made a "birthday" out of sand from her sandbox and picked grass out of her toes.

Later she had her beloved mac-e-on-e and apple sause!

No comments: