Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bringing home the bacon


Noah says too many funny things I write down, in fact, everything she says is hilarious. This morning while she was lying in bed with us she told Broderick, “Daddy, you need to put a shirt on. Your boobies will get cold.”

This evening while I was cleaning out their toy baskets (to make room for all the new stuff they are bound to get,) Noah began shoving all her “babies” (stuffed pig, stuffed lamb, and a cookie cutter) into different purses. She put on a pair of fairy wings, her sunglasses, a pair of plastic pink heels, antennas, a bracelet and all her purses up and down her arms. She headed out of her bedroom and when I asked where she was going she replied, "To work." I asked what she did at work and she told me, "I make movies. I made the ant movie, I made it." She's all set for Hollywood, a fierce ambition and already taking credit for things she didn't do. Nice.

No comments: