Monday, April 7, 2008

Crawling



Isaiah has yet to officially crawl. He does more of a combat drag. Isaiah loves to follow my voice and will "crawl" from whatever room to find me. Poor little honey bee is going through a grouchy phase. Ever since we got his allergies under control, he has been so delightful. But for the last few days he just can't seem to get himself right. We babies him, because he is a baby, this last week when he was sick and now he is waking up way to early (4am.) But I'm hoping he'll get back in his groove. Tonight I went to our local theater to see a demonstration of a contemporary ballet that we'll (maybe Broderick) be seeing this Saturday. Kamilah watched the kids. They are always so good for her, well for everybody except me. What is that all about?

No comments: