Monday, March 31, 2008

Tea Party Insanity



Auntie TT (Taren) gave Noah a tea set for Christmas…well Easter/Christmas, since we just got it a few weeks ago. Noah was so confused when I told her it was a Christmas gift. Anyway it’s a HRC (Hillary Rodham Clinton) tea set from the William Jefferson Clinton Library where Taren works. You like how I gave them each three names? The funny thing about this tea set is it’s basically the same tea set that Noah got to use a week before at her new ballet class at The Tree House. After her dance class the girls all sit down and have tea. She loves this tea set. As soon as we opened it she knew exactly what is was. The next day I was trying to put it away and realized there were pieces missing. After a few days I found a tea cup, saucer and try under her pillow. I guess she took them to bed with her and hid them. Noah gets into it and asks if I want honey in my tea and if I do she’ll rub her little fingers together over my cups likes she’s rolling me honey.

No comments: