Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going back to Vegas, Vegas.




These were taken on the drive to Vegas. Broderick and I both had our own weekend planned separately with our friends. I went to The Red Rock Hotel with Cathy and Robin and Broderick did the Super Bowl thing at The Palms and then at the super bowl with Fred Smith. I had such a wonderful time with my girls. We laid in bed and talked for hours (while Cathy told us to shut up.) We ordered room service and watched Pay-Per-View. We also spent a lot of time the spa. We had just checked in and had practically run to the Mexican restaurant to have margaritas. We each had one, a really strong one, and decided to go sit in the steam room at the spa. We both nearly passed out and had to lay down for almost an hour with cold clothes over. We had no idea we were a little tipsy!

I can't wait to have a girl's weekend again next year!

No comments: