Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The most beautiful boy lives in my house


I gave birth to the most beautiful boy. He's got the most beautiful smile and makes the most beautiful sound when he laughs. His hair is the most beautiful golden hair I've ever seen. His toes are still the most beautiful boy toes to ever get stuck up my nose. He says his words in the most beautiful way. He throws his toys with his beautiful skinny arms and swats his sister with his beautiful chubby hands. He kisses me with his beautiful lips and sleeps curled up or sprawled out like a beautiful little peaceful, snorting lamb. He runs with a beautiful little short leg wobble. He sings his beautiful Twinkle, Twinkle and screams with his beautiful cries for La Bamba. His skin, his nose, his ears, his eyelashes... all beautiful.

No comments: