Monday, March 9, 2009

Tinkle Tinkle Lil' Sta'



Isaiah will be 2 years old in 2 months. He is, still, delightful. He sings to me or to Noah or to himself when he's trying to fall asleep. He loves brushing his teeth, or rather sucking the tooth paste off his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle circulating toothbrush. He loves to flush the toilet and wash his hands. If he's missing, chances are he's in our bathroom turning the tub water on and off saying, "AGUA! AGUA!" He's learning to say, Noah instead of "Who-ah." Which makes me a little sad. He does get awful demanding of me at dinner time and will pull me and push me to get me where he wants me to be which is usually sitting with him to play dominos or Cooties. He doesn't eat much for dinner, but loves his vitamin and can be trusted with two vitamins to give one to Noah. He also says vitamin. He says moon, he says a lot of things. Noah would never repeat words if you asked her or if you didn't. You can get Isaiah to kiss and hug most anyone and say most anything even if he's missing a few sylabols.

No comments: