Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting Jiggy With It



For now, I'm still cool enough to dance with for Isaiah. Not so much for Noah. Isaiah has always been a dancer. As soon as he was able to stand up he started bopping to the music. Noah, on the other hand has never been into dancing. Ballet, yes - but ask her to dance she gives you her signature "I'm not doing it just cause you asked look." Whereas Isaiah asks for the "mus-aca," That's music in Spanish and dances. Today he pulled me up because we wanted me to dance with him standing, he didn't like me dancing on my knees. He also, at 18 months, demanded he have music to lay down with.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey miss lady!
I have been trying to email you....I have three in my adress book, but apparently keep sending it to the same wrong ones. Anyways, just wanting to wish you a belated birthday. I did think about you on the day :) Glad to see you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Your kids are getting so big.

Unknown said...

today was my first visit to Team Johnson....I love my Christmas card and loved seeing you and Broderick saturday....I look forward to spending more time with you and the kids through the blog...

blessings
d